Primordea 3D (anaglyph) Primordea 3D (anaglyph)

*Uses mouse wheel to change the depth*
Oh hey, look at all the comments.

Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

It ignores my controls and doesn't even move half the time. I gave it three tries and couldn't even get him to kill any thing with out throwing the sword.

HoneySweeper HoneySweeper

Beesweeped

I'm a fan of minesweeper, and this is cute and all, but I don't see alot of people playing this. Don't get me wrong, it looks pretty well done, and it's more fun that Call of Duty 5, but that's that saying much.

It gets an eight, because I've seen the work that goes into something like this.

Satanorium Satanorium

Would have been good...

I got as far as the computer, and could not figure out the password. When I clicked the "walkthrough" button, it simply took me to an ad infested page, where there was no such walkthrough. I scanned my computer twice after exiting, just to be sure that nothing disgusting followed me after leaving that craptastic page.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Fun but...

Like the game that every single character model in this game seems to have come from (tyrian), this is a very fun, and simple verticle scroller. I would ask for a mute button next time.

Say what you will, but I'm a little peaved that so much was stolen from a great classic arcade game.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Absolutely amazing.

This is probably the most intellectual thing I've ever seen on newgrounds. I hope you make more interactive flash projects like this one.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Good, but one issue...

I want to take who ever put that god damn button for the website advertisement in the bottom right corner of the screen, and twist thier head around until they can lick thier own ass! I clicked that son of a bitch seven times, just trying to shoot the enemies in this game.

Otherwise, the game was fine.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Deep Thoughts

I admire how well the different stories intermixed and came together. The scenery was nice, and the idea that each ghost's form reflects thier death was a nice touch. The only thing that bothered me was how long it took to find the next step, but I guess that's more to do with how quickly I picked up on the clues. Keep up the good work.

Killer Mouse Avoider Killer Mouse Avoider

Hah, I found a bug.

So, after playing for about 50 seconds, I scrolled down to rate the game, I gave it a good score, as it deserved. When I scrolled back up, I saw that the game was still running, but I ceased to lose lives. Otherwise, the game seems with out flaw, although boring with nothing to motivate further play.

Fragger Fragger

Give Bordom the Stiff Arm

I find it hilarious that your avitar in this game is one of the counter strike models chibified. While the game isn't quite deserving of a 10, there was no 9.5 button for me to push, so I rounded up. Keep up the good work.

Harito responds:

Haha! Glad you like the character :)

Not exactly the CS character though, it was just a generic looking criminal or terrorist with a stupid-happy looking face.
I call 'em "grunts" :)

I wanted to make a bonus WWII version with stick grenades and a Hitler boss, but thought it might not be appropriate for a "for everyone" game.