Nurny: A Fungus Story Nurny: A Fungus Story

Genius by far!

You sir. That is all.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Simply Beautiful

I doubt any one else could have said it so well.

CirrusEpix responds:

Thanks! I'm kinda the non-animator of NG.

G.I.N.A G.I.N.A

Awsome!

The animation was fantasticly smooth and realistic, and I think I heard sound effects from at least four different games!

Mac, PC, and a Hedgehog Mac, PC, and a Hedgehog

Hah!

I found this video to be a nice little break from the little war those mac commercials have started. While the animation may have been lacking, it was still a fun idea, and enjoyable. I would have given you a seven, but instead I gave you a ten, just to offset robin the retard down there.

Recorderdude responds:

Thanks, dude! And be sure to check out the rest of my stuff! There's lots more coming!

Vete a la Versh 8 Vete a la Versh 8

First glances are deceiving.

At first, i wasnt going to give the flash any points, because its an over done joke, and jackson was never actually convicted of the crime. However, on watching the rest of the movie, i realized how well animated this was, and dispite reality, the jokes were still funny. So it got a three.

Darkar responds:

Thanks! I guess...

CoyoteVille - Episode .5 CoyoteVille - Episode .5

Well Amimated

Very well animated, I must say. It's an old gag, but it still coaxes a smile out of me. I look forward to future episodes.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Still Laughing

Quite possibly the best flash video I've seen in a long time.

GameKiller Black Market GameKiller Black Market

no whistle power?

I blew the whistle on this! It's against the code of conduct to sell and buy accounts.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Whoa!

Greatest preloader ever, with quite a few videos to match. While some of them were just a bit too blatant for my taste, most of these videos were simply hilarious.